- Click on the main menu button (Raspberry icon), then go to Accessories, then File Manager.
- Browse to your code files, and either drag a box to select them or press Ctrl + A to select all files.
- Right click on the selected files and choose Compress from the context menu.
- The Create a new archive dialogue will show. Delete back and change the Name at the top to your team name. Click Archive type at the bottom to change it.
- In the Archive type field, select zip (if available) or tar.
- Make a note of the Save in folder field and click the Create button.
- Your archive file will appear in the Save in folder folder. In this example, we used the Pi user home folder.
If you prefer to upload as a zip file but that option doesn’t show in the Archive type menu, follow these steps.
- Connect your Raspberry Pi to the internet using either WiFi or wired Ethernet.
- Click on the main menu button (Raspberry icon), then go to Accessories, then Terminal.
- Enter the command below, then press enter and wait for the processing to finish:
sudo apt-get update
- Enter the command below, then press enter and wait for the processing the finish:
sudo apt-get install zip
- The zip option will now show in the Archive type menu.